Monday, August 13, 2007

PSA: Jon and Kate Plus 8

If anyone is interested in checking out Jon and Kate Plus 8 (and how could you not be after my glowing review), it looks like they've moved it to the Discovery Health Channel. They're gearing up for a new season to start in the fall (YEAH!). Anyway, you know how Discovery Health rolls, they will be playing the old episodes approximately 32497 times each in the interim. Watch, and then come back and tell me how much you loved it.

Here's the schedule.

Do I even need to tell you that I'll totally be watching the next Duggar special too? I didn't think so.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I just saw an advertisement for this show the other night while watching something with my husband. Dare I even watch one episode? Or will I get hooked?

kirida said...

I can't believe I missed yesterday's episodes. ARRGH!

Tess said...

Mrs.Grumpy-The good news is that there aren't that many episodes so it's not a huge commitment.

The bad news is that I predict you will be hooked. BUT,it's mostly a schadenfruede thing to me, and you may be nicer than I am.

Anonymous said...

Can you BELIEVE the Duggars? I see they finally had to use the name Jennifer. I hold them up to Paul as an example of why he should quit complaining about the mere half-dozen children I want.

Tess said...

Swistle- I know. Jennifer? JENNIFER? Even if I'd already burned through 16 J-names, I sure as hell wouldn't trot out JENNIFER.