This Morning:
Tessie: Come on, goose! Open the door, please!
AD: WHY?
Tessie: Because you have to get in your seat!
AD: WHY?
Tessie: Because we have to get going!
AD: WHY?
Tessie: Because we're going to go to school today!
AD: WHY?
Tessie: ARGG! Because IT'S FRIDAY, YOU AIN'T GOT NO JOB, AND YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT TO DO!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

33 comments:
Why isn't that punk earning her keep yet?
Can't wait for them to talk, then they learn "No" and "Why". Is 8:15 a.m. too early for a beer?
Perfection. I hope she was slugging back on a bottle...stashed in a paper bag....when you had this conversation.
Oh man. She already learned "Why?" I'm sorry, girl.
And this is why "Because I said so!" is still going strong.
How frustrating, but I do love a good "Friday" reference!
It's moments like these in which I find I am GRATEFUL my kid doesn't talk yet.
Hahahahaha! HOW have I missed that movie? It looks like a keeper! I usually end "Why" arguments with a loud, whiny "ZEEEEEE." Geddit? Y? Z?
I admit it's dumb, because then my kid starts WANTING to have the arguement so HE can say, "Z."
Sigh.
You are killing me! with your movie quotes. If there's anything I love more than Adam Sandler movies, then it's watching a ghetto dance/cheer/drum movie. I seriously resolve to start a posse and learn a dance routine every New Years. Pretty much everything in live can be solved or won with a solid dance off.
But you've trumped even all that. The Friday trilogy is one of the few movies I will watch every time it airs on cable. And then I'll watch the DVDs. A few times.
Seriously. We call my brother's dog Baby D. She's a bloodhound and that bitch can sniff out bootleg snacks like nobody's business.
BAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
Aaaaaaaand I shall remain childless.
This is hilarious!
I actually had a friend that stopped hanging out with me or being my friend because my oldest(who was two and a half at the time)asked, "why?' about EVERYTHING.
Seriously, though, it all the insanely annoying questions that make them smart!!!!
You really are the coolest mom ever. Too too awesome.
Nowheymama - ha HA - it's funny because it's true.
I am so happy my son has finally grown out of the asking "why" stage. Sure, now he has other habits that make me want to stick a fork in my eye, but at least that one is over.
If that doesn't make sense to her then she's just not responding to reason!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one snapping here lately.
SERENITY NOW!
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Oh, I feel like a turd laughing at your Mother of A Toddler Hell Episodes, but damn. FUNNY.
Koolaid no sugar, peanut butter no jelly...
classic.. I love it love it love it Texas.
d
She turned two and the WHYs have already begun. Ha. Ha. Have fun with that one!
My son put the snippet from Van Halen's "JUMP!" on his cell phone voice mail. The part where they sing "Why don't you..." and then he added in his best Sandler impression "Leave a message! Leave a message!"
I know he stole it from Big Daddy as we watched it the night before on reruns on tv. He sounds just like him, too. But I thought of you!
And AD is precocious. I didn't think they started with the
"Why" shit until they hit 4.
speaking of stages. Mine is just over two. We are attempting to potty train and she took a dump on the floor at moms. LOL. At least she had the courtesy to hide in a corner and do it.
Just felt like sharing...probably TMI, I know
I will be having that conversation tomorrow.
Welcome to the land of because I said so!
Sometimes it's actually fun to start the continuous argument loop with them just because it eventually pisses them off! Hey, we have to get our fun somewhere. Have you ever heard "The Song That Never Ends"? NEVER teach it to your kids! Unless you feel like stabbing yourself in the ears with an icepick.
Post somemore - miss you.
Ahhh...The Song That Never Ends is a classic! I've got a daughter who, the faster you try to get her to move, the slower she goes. Maddening!
um, I LOVE YOU.
I used to limit mine to asking why twice. After that I wouldn't answer it anymore. But I think I like your answer better.
Because mommy will be busting the door down and whipping your fanny with a hair brush.
32nd!
The 'why's drive me batshit crazy sometimes, and my girl just laughs at me as I have a hissy fit about it. Why, why, why?????
And that movie? one of my favorite-est movies EVER. 'you better put some water on that shit!'
Post a Comment