Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hotdish Heaven

Proof that at least one of us made it to Minnesota alive:
More than 1200 people attend the "world's largest potluck" in SW Minnesota. 882 hotidishes were represented

My grandmother would like you to know that she attended, and as such is "now in the Guinness Book of World Records".

Teaser: Trip details, featuring 3 HOUR FLIGHT DELAY, to come. Send help and/or depressants for return trip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! How long do you stay? Can't wait to hear about the plane drama. I think my husband might have some valium left over...we can discuss plans for the drop off site. :) Enjoy MN Nice!

Anonymous said...

That you're still alive after a 3 hour flight delay is a bit astounding. This is going to be a good story, isn't it? Hope your trip home is better.

Flibberty said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to hear the drama discussed with your usual hilarity! Give a shout out to the M.N. for me!

Christina Schmidt said...

Mmmmm, nothing like a delay to kill the overall "plane preparedness" with a toddler. Did I mention when I gave all my advice we have had no delays (knock on wood... flying to Winter-peg in two weeks...)

I hope the trip home was worth it and the one back is uneventful!