Hello! I have been drinking! Oh, fuck you. Like you haven't. It's the 4th of July, for gods sake!
Anyhoozers! The contest dealie! We have a winner, and she is Whimsy! Yay! Whimsy, I'm emailing you soonish. Oh, fine, NOW. I used a random number generator, too, so pipe down, losers. I'm too drunk to mess with favoritism. Pfft.
Thanks for all the hilarious theories on My Deal. Big Boring Reveal to come shortly, and boy howdy are some of you going DOWN with those fucked up guesses. Heh. Love you all.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I think the world needs more drunk blogging. I wish I'd been drinking, but I am nursing and cannot drink, even though we are hosting two parties this weekend. I think I'll have to drink every day for the first year after I wean that baby, just to make up for it.
Can't wait for the big reveal!
Happy 4th to you too (even though I didn't win...damn random number generator). I too have been enjoying some adult beverages this evening and plan to continue...I've still got more family time to deal with...ugghh.
I don't know if Darla has shared any of the funny stories about Bryan's dad getting remarried but his dad's wife's wheels off son showed up today at our famiy gathering. He rode is bike over 20miles and claimed to be "just in the area." Another family member has described him as "Joe Dirt" so that should give you a good picture of him! Ha! Anyway, holidays always bring out good family stories!!! And I blame the alcohol on that long-winded story...
Your regularly spectacular blogging is topped only by your drunk blogging.
Sadly, I am not drunk. BUT. I was earlier. YAY AMERICA.
PS - It's TOTALLY The Muskrat Theory (obvs you're not drinking if you're a Preg-lette) and you couldn't pick me as the winner even though you wanted to because it would have given your situation away. Don't worry, I understand. Apology accepted.
Sheeee-it. I neva win nut'in.
Sheeee-it. I neva win nut'in.
..damn there's an echo in here. You need to fix that.
I am too gloriously excited for words. And you must've used the random number generator for the winner, because my little comment was sadly lacking in both originality AND humor.
hooray for contests! congrats whimsy!
Big Boring Reveal? That doesn't sound like a bun in the oven...
Harumph. No pregnant Tessie... That would've been TREMENDOUS FUN, hearing about pregnancy Tessie style.
From one drunk slacker to another......hurry up!
Post a Comment