Well, I am experiencing an epic case of the Fuck-Its, here. I'm sorry for being so lame, dudes, but...the only thing that is likely to cheer me up is talking about So You Think You Can Dance. I am SO SORRY. And yet...there it is.
My crush on Gev has grown into a pretty gigantor LOVE AFFAIH, I must say.
Was this not the hottest thing you have seen in a long, LONG time? SIGH. Talk about going offstage and making out. I will make out with you Gev! I WILL!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

31 comments:
I don't watch the show, but I do understand the Fuck-It's. I have a massive case of the Fuck-It's at work.
I used to dance this way in my nightgown (I was four or five) for all the world (my parents living room) to see. But, sigh, I didn't have a hottie to toss me around. Moves were the same though.
I saw her underpanties. I gotta tune in to this sometime.
Tess, you're in a work slump. Me too. I'm off today, but lame, I'm putzing around the house with no direction.
I must admit that I do not ever like the contemporary pieces. I just don't get it! Why does rolling on the floor = dancing? I liked the salsa dance that Ridiculous Teacher Susie did and also the hip hop dance that Will did.
Are you watching The Mole? You should be.
Hey! I watched last night!! I absolutely LOATHE that girl's hair, but I agree, good dancing.
What? None of you wanted to make out with him? Do I have kind of latent issue I'm not addressing here, or what?
OMG, any time you want to talk about SYTYCD, I. AM. IN.
#1. WHY is Susie still there?
#2. WHY are the judges licking Will and Jessica so hard?
#3. WHY is Nigel SUCH an ass?
#4. WHY does Mandy Moore always get shafted as a choreographer? I feel like somewhere, she is always being compared to Wade and Mia and That Is Just Wrong
#5. WHAT WAS MARY WEARING? The print! The boobies! The ANAL BEADS AROUND HER NECK. AAAAH! MY EYES!
moo. That comment is just...perfection. HAHA!
Anal! HAHA! Beads! HAHA!
Dr. Tessie you just accurately diagnosed my work problem, an Epic Case of the Fuck Its! Symptoms fit exactly. Thank you! Any idea what the cure is?
I loved the piece last night too! I don't know that I wanted to make out with him, but I thought it was great. It reminded me of Kameron and Lacey's piece from last year (which I LOVED and still watch on youtube sometimes).
I also really loved Jean Marc's piece for "Twitchington" and not because of the sappy story behind it. Don't get me wrong, it was a touching story about his daughter but I kind of get annoyed when they play that card. It was like Mia last year with her "dancing with my dad in heaven piece." Is anyone really going to say anything bad about it???
And I agree with Moo about Suzie. She never should've made the top 20and what was up with her big sobfest?? Ug, she's annoying. I'm hoping she's out the door tonight.
I'm looking forward to the Shane Sparks group number tonight. :)
aggie99 I totally agree with the problem with "personal pieces" - like someone is really going to say "I thought that piece you choreographed for your disabled daughter was shit." I enjoyed it, but don't understand why Kherrington (sp?) doesn't seem to have to wear shoes in this show - all of the other women wear heels in their ballroom or disco numbers - why not K? OK so I've spent too much time thinking about this stupid show.
I have got to start watching this show. STAT.
I too have a massive case of the somethings . . . fuck-its, yuckiness, etc. I think it's part of being a Minnesotan in the summer, it just doesn't feel right when it's hot.
p.s. Suzie needs to go - there, I'm done, no more SYTYCD (or so it seems)
Oh darling, I've missed you. Since you're in the Fuck It's, you might as well dip into the Fuck It Bucket, no? GO FOR IT.
And you will be happy to know that this video kind gave me a boner for ManTankTop, too. (or as I like to call him, MAN TANK. We're on a nickname kind of a basis, you know).
It also gave me a little semi-girl-boner, a girl-chub, if you will, for SYTYCD. Maybe I will even set my differences aside one of these days and actually watch it.
MAYBE.
Caitlin! Yes! Thank you!
I knew I could count on your for...boners...or whatever!
ManTankTop. Hee. He wears it well, though, doesn't he?
LE SIGH.
I tried to watch this show. I did. It is HORRIBLE. I was embarrassed. And I watched I Love New York AND Flavor of Love. I don't get it!
i currently have this tivoed and awaiting viewing based exclusively on your / moo's ADORATION for the show. i'm not, uh, hard to please when it comes to bad tv, so i imagine this should be looooove. :-)
Slynnro, you should do what I do, which is to watch Supernanny during all the stupid parts about how the dancers practice, and then just flip back to watch the actual dances. I have become very good at timing it.
Ooh, I really liked that piece too. Is it just me, or are the judges a little nicer on SYTYCD than on Idol? I feel like everyone takes the dance show seriously in a different way and it isn't so entertainment driving, even though it IS entertaining. Does that make sense?
I am right there with Moo, Maggie and Aggie99!!! (and your Fuck-its, T)
I don't think I want to make out with Gev (hello Twitch abs last night!!) but that dance alone raised his hotness level greatly.
I am a Twitch girl myself! Evidently I have a soft spot in my heart for the HOT MAN OF COLOR! He is so gorgeous! And I quote from Clueless, "Break me off a piece of that!"
Oh, and Mary, I almost can't watch the show because of her, she drives me batty!!!
None of the guys this season do anything for me. They're all fine, but eh, none of them are really my type.
I really liked the waltz last night. Maggie, I wondered the same thing about Kherrington's lack of heels during that number.
That's it. I am going to have to watch this damn show.
I have a case of the fuck it's too, but mine stems mainly from there being nothing but crap on tv except all these 'wanna be' shows. I did actually like that dance and the boy was cute, okay hot, so maybe I will tune in next week. But I will not watch "Who is the Best Dog Groomer" - Nope, I won't do it!
Yea, me too. There's just nothing goin' on that I haven't already blabbered about endlessly.
IF i looked like that in a nightie, i'd go grocery shopping in it. and bowling. WHATEVER in it. And you're probably going to have to fight me for him. last night's episode was eh for me. I really liked the jazz number with she who shall not be named and as a professional ballroom dancer actually liked the viennese waltz. because hey, they're a nice people. :) judges sure didn't though. eek. though i sometimes wonder about mary's ballroom "expertise."
ah hell i meant the foxtrot. I liked the foxtrot. and the viennese was nice too even if it wasn't very viennesey. which is probably for the best.
He IS awfully cute, but it looked to me like she did most of the work for that dance.
AND JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED.
(But WTF is up with them getting rid of COUPLES instead of the worst dancers? Suzie, sure, but CHRIS, you were SO disappointing tonight!)
i'm all about Joshua. and Twitch. YUM.
Oh man, I just could not get behind this routine. Gev's performance was a bit flat, in my opinion. I just didn't see any chemistry between them. Nada.
Okay. First of all. Major case of the FUCK ITs around here. I think it's become a case of the FUCK IT ALLs.
Second. Holy hell. I loved this dance and the one from last week to that new Jordin Sparks song- I think it was Kaytee and Joshua- I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY MIND. It was so hot and I'm addicted to that song.
Good luck with your fuck its.
Post a Comment