You guys were adorable that day, I remember because I got to be there to celebrate with you! I am so thankful, by no planning of ours, that we had kids at the same time! It is nice to have someone to share it with.
jmc-I KNEW those matching outfits would blow my street cred. What have I done? Mercifully, no one has yet pointed out that they also have TEDDY BEARS on them.
Ohhhhhhh, I love it! So cute in your mommy-'n'-baby outfits! And I love the thing about not getting some other, lame baby--we never put it that well, but I remember Paul and I felt the same relief.
Tess is a recently divorced single mom living thousands of miles from her family and friends. So she's got that going for her, which is nice.
Email her at trueishstory AT gmail DOT com.
10 comments:
Oy - drippping with cuteness... especially the matching outfits! Happy Birthday AD! Have a cupcake for me!
You guys were adorable that day, I remember because I got to be there to celebrate with you! I am so thankful, by no planning of ours, that we had kids at the same time! It is nice to have someone to share it with.
I think I had those same outfits. But then, we never actually WORE them. ;) Happy birthday, AD!
jmc-I KNEW those matching outfits would blow my street cred. What have I done? Mercifully, no one has yet pointed out that they also have TEDDY BEARS on them.
Ohhhhhhh, I love it! So cute in your mommy-'n'-baby outfits! And I love the thing about not getting some other, lame baby--we never put it that well, but I remember Paul and I felt the same relief.
Also, I would TOTALLY card you.
I need to get on the mother-baby coordination wagon. It's too cute to miss!
And the teddy bears are sitting on clouds. With little stars and moons floating around. :)
Very very cute! And now you have me singing "Rent".
I can't believe its been a year!!! I have to say, I didn't see the matching outfits coming, but I thought it was awesome! :-)
Happy (belated) birthday, AD!!
Post a Comment