So, I've been offline for a few days for a couple of excellent reasons:
1) AD's birthday celebration, complete with hoardes of relatives entering and leaving the state and random and completely unsynchronized times.
2) That damned Harry Potter. I swear, you cannot swing a dead cat without hitting the threat of some kind of Harry Potter spoiler. I was listening to the radio yesterday, and the DJs were doing a bit called "drive-by spoiler" where they walked by people reading the book and yelled out spoilers. Now, is it me or is this just begging to have a cap popped in your ass? Not to mention the fact that I can't think of any quicker way to make 5000 listeners simultaneously change the station than a mere mention of the old HP at this juncture. I think it goes without saying that I have not yet finished the book, so I'm still all twitchy online. I feel like I have that PTSD thing where you're hyper-sensitive to loud noises.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
glad your back! i have missed my daily dose of tess!
I'm twitchy, too. I'm reading as fast as I can to get past the danger.
You crazy Harry Potter people. Welcome back!
Post a Comment