Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Skip Meee! I'm Boooring!

Jess asked me to post the pictures that made the cut for my 2008 office calendar, and assuming Blogger cooperates (you can do it, Blogger! etc etc cheery The Secret-type bullshit), it seems like a nice freebie post, so...HERE WE GO!

Disclaimer: my criterion for choosing pictures is not "the best pictures of the year", but rather "the most readily available pictures I do not hate".
January

February

March


April





May




June





July




August



September

October

November

December

Whew! Well, you tried to fuck me over several times there, Blogger, but VICTORY IS MINE! Better luck next time!

35 comments:

SLynnRo said...

When you load pictures into blogger, does it make you drag the new picture down and not load it in the open space? It drives me insane, loading these pictures. So insane you'd think I paid for Blogger's services.

Anyway, cute kid. From what I've seen, she looks exactly like you.

Tilly said...

Oh my GOODNESS (gracious great balls of fire)!! Those CHEEKS! HOLY CUTENESS!

Tess said...

slynnro-YES, and if there's a way around that I would love to know what it is. What a mofo beating.

email said...

Those are cute pics! I especially love July; I think we've seen it before.

Flibberty said...

The cuteness of those cheeks! Monch monch!

Jess said...

These photos are so cute! SO CUTE. It hurts me! I was going to pick a favorite and then every time I scrolled down I had a new favorite, so I just gave up.

Stephanie said...

July? On the motorcycle? With freaking MOTORCYCLE BOOTS?! Oh my god, too adorable.

Alice said...

AH HAH. i have been staring balefully at the spot on my office wall where my 2007 calendar USED to be, wondering how the eff to figure out what day it was since i didn't get a new caldendar for xmas... and YOU ARE SMART. i shall make one on flickr, stat! brilliant!

LoriD said...

Sooo cute! I always get hung up with those calendars trying to make sure that January has snow, February has hearts, March has green, etc. Then, I need to make sure each kid has equal face time on the thing. I finally give up and forget about the cute calendar.

-R- said...

August is my favorite picture, in case you're wondering.

You reminded me of the one thing I miss about Texas- weather warm enough to go to the pool all the time. I wish it were warm (and cheap) enough here for me to have a pool in my backyard.

Anonymous said...

She is too stinkin' adorable, Tess!

Anyhow, I love seeing her perched perilously close to the EDGE of the countertop in June. ;-)

You can tell I'm not a mother because that would scare the bajeezers out of me!

Anonymous said...

Oh....and for some reason (expression on AD, lighting, scenery, etc).....September is my favourite!

Mary O said...

What a cute little girl you have! I love the funny poses.

Lauren said...

August is so my favorite!! She looks like she's doing a lil' towel curtsey! CYYUUUTE!

MaryB said...

YOu know, you like to pretend you are all lazy and not a fussypants. Im not buying it! You at least took the time to sort through and find seasonally appropriate pictures. I think you are a fussypants in disguise!

She is SOOO cute, Im feeling the girl jealousy again. I must go now to find some blog where they are bitching about some girl drama fest or something to make myself feel better.

Tess said...

MaryB-Dude, THIS IS THAT BLOG! Where have you been?

Banana said...

So freakin cute. Especially June and July. what a cutie!

Whimsy said...

So very cute. Might implode from the cuteness.

Anonymous said...

I love the bunny slippers in January, and the one with BR, and the awesome motorcycle boots!

AD is so cute! And she looks like a ham (as in, she likes to ham it up for the camera, not that she looks like a cooked pork product).

Saly said...

Oh.My God.

Cute girl!

Skiplovey said...

January with bunny slippers and completely mis-matched sweater - hilarious! and the look on her face like "Yeah and?"
But I'm going to have to go with November as my fav on account of the sweet warm up gear. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so great!! I love the bunny slippers in January, and June and July are too cute for words. September is my overall favorite though, that looks like one you would see in photo contests, it is such a great picture!!

the new girl said...

Okay, *still* laughing at 'etc. etc. cheery The Secret type bullshit.'

*sigh*

So, Feb, may, august and september? All my FAVORITES. I could seriously monch on those cheeks, there.

Michelle Smiles said...

That is some serious cuteness for your office walls!

Anonymous said...

I love the one when she's sleeping on BR with a tail. Cuteness!!!

Kate said...

Oh my, these are all so adorable. I especially love June and September. I was also thinking she looks a lot like you.

Sid said...

Cute kid. Big pumpkin.

Swistle said...

SO CUTE!

You can go into HTML mode and cut each block of text that represents a photo, then paste it where you want it instead of having to drag and scroll, drag and scroll. But it is still a MIGHTY HASSLE.

Anonymous said...

She is seriously adorable. That smile! Those cheeks! That belly! She is the cutest little beast I've ever seen. : )

Misty said...

I love September, April, July...

Oh heck, that is just one cute kid.

Moderndayhermit said...

She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love Jan, June, Oct & November! You have one seriously cute kid.

Farrell said...

June, July, September and October are my favorites, though they are all precious! And I do the same thing each year too! What do you use? I use ofoto.

Tess said...

Farrell-I use KINKOS. Lame. But the plus is that you can do it online and then pick it up a few minutes later.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! March, June, & October are my favorites. AD is so damn adorable it should be illegal.

I wish I was motivated to do something cool like this, instead of fork over $12 or so for some lame scenery calendar.