Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Emergency Cookie Broadcast Interruption

I found the source of the Snickers Surprise Cookies from yesterday: the recipe was featured on Maybe Painted Pink. Did you know that if you use Google Reader you can search your entire Reader for shit? AWESOME. You do suck, Blogger, but I approve of that feature. Also awesome: the number of posts that came up when I did a search for "Snickers". You fuckers do love your Snickers.

Here is the recipe.

I used half Snickers and half Rolos, since the recipe makes about 4-5 cookie sheets worth of cookies (at least the big ones I make). The dough would be great as peanut butter cookies all on its own though. They are soft and chewy and YUM.

I have some balls to post this right after that disgusting fast food shit, don't I? ENJOY YOUR COOKIES, YOU SNICKERS-LOVING MOFOS.

9 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my god it sounds like heaven, seriously heaven. Rolos? Brilliant idea. Weight Watchers? BAD IDEA.

Christina Schmidt said...

Ohh bless you child!!

But seriously thanks! I needed this to brighten my otherwise hellish morning!

bananafana said...

rolos GENIUS. this whole recipe sounds like a disaster for me though - the kind that would leave me moaning on my couch in agony after I eat every last cookie in 15 minutes

email said...

I KNEW I had seen the recipe before. I had even printed it out. It's somewhere here in this pile o' crap my husband and I call a desk.

Did you do step 10 - drizzle chocolate over them? Yeah, I wouldn't have either. That damn lazy gene.

Tess said...

JMC-SNORT. What do you think? Heh.

Skiplovey said...

Aiiiii! So freakin' happy to find this recipe. My best friend's mom makes these only she calls them Snickitos (spanglish for little snickers... cute right?) Anyway I wanted to make them for a cookie exchange I'm going to and my friend's mom refuses to give the recipe. Ha! Got it now. Snickitos will be mine.

Jess said...

I reposted those pictures on my blog. Will you check again and see if you can see them now? Thank you!

mom of the year said...

A) LOVE that you call everyone FUCKERS. I'm not the only one that thinks that's hilarious.

and

B) Snickers cookies = AWESOME!!!

Stephanie said...

I am going to make those cookies and eat nothing else until they're gone. Thanks!