Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PsychoticBreakWatch 2007

THIS JUST IN on BR's solo travel with AD:

  • He reports that she was "disgruntled" during the takeoff. OH REALLY? (no report on whether or not he CRIED. If I were you I'd put money on swearing, though)

  • He reports that he is "concerned" about the return trip, when his mother won't be with them

That is so, so SAD, isn't it? *evil cackle*.

Oh, the schadenfreude. It is exquisite. I might need to take a half day to fully savor it.

12 comments:

mom of the year said...

Well, Daddy's certainly earning his balls of steel now, isn't he? Hope you don't have to hear too much WHINING!!!

Jess said...

Ha. At least when he complains, he does it with a cute accent.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on his shoulder and watch this all go down?

Keep us posted!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so eville! Be careful, though. Parenthood karma is a real bitch.

Tess said...

Erica-I know. AND NOW SO DOES BR. When I got back from MY solo trip he was all "What's the mattah?" and I was all "I'M FUCKING BEATEN DOWN, WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

Anonymous said...

He's a suckah!

artemisia said...

Payback's a bitch! Revel in it. You deserve it!

Ha ha!

Shelly said...

HA-HA! (Read like Nelson from the Simpsons.)

Anonymous said...

We will all have to live vicariously through you for the next couple of days. Enjoy!

Katie said...

Ahhhh yes. Just flew with the 22 month old by myself (AGAIN) today. Had to change a poopy diaper with her LAID ACROSS THE TOILET in the airplane lavatory. No changing table. That ruled.

I am impressed that BR is doing this! I would be cackling too...

Sara said...

I love it when the dad has to be the mom for a few days, which is why it didn't kill me when I was gone for 4 days in May.

I also rather love the use of the word "schadenfreude".....nobody gets it when I say it.

Laura said...

I love it when they have to do our job. It used to give me at least two weeks of "you are the best wife and mother in the world to put up with that". Sometimes more.